Summer is in the air and that means more sunny days and opportunities to spend outdoors. You don't have to go too far to enjoy the outdoors. Why not make your home curb more appealing while getting some sun at the same time? Here are 7 ways:
1. Clean the windows. Let more of that sunlight come into your home and make it look brighter on the outside as well.
3. Upgrade your front porch light. Or at least clean off those cobwebs! Pick out some updated, modern fixtures that will give your home that extra appeal.
4. Pressure wash. This goes for patios, decks, walkways, and driveways. A pressure washer does the trick in removing dirt and grime
5. Put up some window boxes. This is an easy weekend project that gives more curbside appeal than the effort that's put into it. Colorful flowers and plants add a vibrant look.
6. Upgrade your house number. If your Homeowner's Association allows this, replace house numbers that are outdated with modern ones. Consider also the placement of the numbers - it should contribute to the overall theme of your house.
7. Mow your lawn regularly. This is obvious but may not be a fun task for some. However, your front (and back) yard have a lot to contribute to your home's curb appeal.